Alright, here goes!
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Market Surveyor for Luxury Apartments. (Boring, but I get to work at home, yay!)
2. Lead Manager at a Drop-in Playcare. I can't get enough of the short people...That's right, Lead manager, can you say Dictator for Life?
3. Telemarketing. (It was for the flight benefits, I'm sure I never called YOU during dinner and tried to get you to switch to AT&T!)
4. Movie Theater Lackey. I was an usher, concessionist, ticket salesperson. I learned to love those movie theater hot dogs with nacho cheese. Mmmmm.
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED: This one I get to copy some of Maura's. And I won't cheat, only four!
1. Alamosa, CO
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Midvale, Sandy, and South Jordan, UT
4. Fort Worth
See how I virtuously stopped at four?
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH This is where Maura and I diverge somewhat. NO football for me, thank you very much!
1. The Closer
2. The Biggest Loser
4. It's Me or the Dog (My husband wishes it were the dog)
However, Maura is the one to turn me onto all of my favorite shows.
FOUR PLACES I HAVE RECENTLY VISITED:
1. San Antonio, TX
2. Pagosa Springs, CO, (And the four corners, and Sanford CO)
4. Salt Lake
(Okay, I'm not virtuous now, but Hawaii, who wouldn't want to mention that? It's been almost two years, but that was the best vacation ever...)
FOUR MOVIES I LOVE
1. A&E's Pride and Prejudice (Glenn Beck calls it a bonnet flick.)
2. The Saint/The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Sense and Sensibility
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
2. Um, Sushi
3. That would be Sushi
4. And Chocolate with peanut butter.
(How do you like that combination?)
FOUR THINGS I ENJOY DOING:
3. Napping (it only happens on Sundays, then it makes up for all previous days by taking 3 hours)
4. Talking to my mom and sisters on the phone.
FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP:
1. Sergeants western store. (It has accessories for horses at discounted prices, what's not to love?!)
2.Half.com and Ebay
3.Half-Price Books! (Maura and I are related!)
4. Clothing Stores in the nice shopping center when I have money. So Once every two years...
There, now you know everything about me. Now you can predict my reactions, my moves, there is no more mystery or allure, it is all out there for you to see. I feel like I've just been on a tabloid!